Friday, July 30, 2010

Stampin' Up Party Fun

Hello Everyone,
I hosted a Stampin' Up party last night. It was pretty fun: girlfriends and cards. What come be better? Chocolate?? Yes, there was chocolate too. This was Sharon Disney's first party as a demonstrator. She did a great job. Here are the cards she designed for our make and takes. Very nice cards that all skill levels could make and enjoy making. Good job Sharon! The first card uses the Of the Earth set, Old Olive CS and ink. The second card uses the For All You Do set, Brocade Blue Ink and CS, and Close To Cocoa ink and CS. Aren't they cute??!!
And as a special "Thank You" to my guests, I made cards for them to take home. I think I got carried away with the Two Step Bird Punch. But, it is so cute I just can't resist it.

Bird Punch again and some pretty DP.

The next two cards use the Inspired By Nature and Upsy Daisy sets. The images were stamped with Very Vanilla Craft Ink. A bird of coarse and some dark green CS.

The last card uses the Inspired By Nature set, but no bird. Bye bye birdie. The ink is More Mustard and I added a pretty ribbon.

So, I did end up making the fruit pizza. I think it turned out good and I would probably make it again. Well, I guess that is all for me today. Have a great day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are ambitious. I could barely have cleaned the house and prepared the food, much less make cards! Inspired by Nature and Upsy Daisy are on my wish list, and the more I see them the higher on the list they go! Thanks for the inspiration. ~Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.