Oh, boy! My air conditioner died on Wednesday. Spent the whole day waiting for the repairman yesterday only to find out that a new system was required. Installers are supposed to come later today. Trying hard to stay cool. Fortunately, it is not too hot, but very high humidity. I should have air by tonight!! Well, enough about the weather and these housekeeping things!
Let's look at a card. Today, I have a project made with the Medium Ophelia stamp by The Stampsmith. I used Kraft CS and Kraft decorative papers for my backdrop.
- The image was stamped with black dye ink on smooth white CS and cut with a die.
- Three different DP's were used for the background--the Kraft are from Basic Grey, the blue from 7 Gypsies.
- The Kraft CS is from The Paper Company.
- A brown ribbon was tied in a bow and tiny ecru pearls were added for embellishments
- Repeat the papers on the inside
I did not add a sentiment yet. I will add one when the card is sent. That way I have a nice selection of blank cards already when I need one in a hurry. I store them in decorative boxes.
And, how about a few fun Challenges for the lovely Ophelia!
Charisma Cardz: divas
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Crafting by Design: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
On Saturday, a new Stampsmith Challenge will begin! I have something already to show you--but, you have to wait until tomorrow...... I hope you are having a great day! Love ya.