Back today after a busy week--getting the garden all beautiful. Spent the whole week working outside. But, today it is time for some fun cards. I know we are all familar with the Gothic couple painting. Well, Lost Coast Designs added a little twist ----Party!
Stamp: American Gothic Party from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: Onyx Black Versa Fine
CS: Solar White - Neeneh; Brown; Glossy Black; Gray
Stencil: Chicken Wire Crafters Workshop
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz
Sheer Black Ribbon
- Make a card base from gray CS and add a layer of brown CS
- Create a background paper with the chicken wire stencil and brown spray inks; Cut a rectangle
- Dry emboss Glossy Black CS and trim to equal size of the Chicken wire background rectangle
- Add both rectangles to the card base
- Cut a rectangle from brown and gray CS of equal sizes
- Stamp the American Gothic Party couple on Solar White CS with Onyx Black ink
- Position the stamped piece over the brown and gray rectangles
- Wrap bakers twine around card and add a knotted piece of sheer black ribbon
Wouldn't this be fun as a birthday card?! And talking about a party, Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda Stamps are having a huge 10 week long party to celebrate the opening of our new blog!!
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity: head over to check out all the details.
Here is just a small sample of all the fun going on:
How YOU can Play and Win the Prize!Click on the links below, check out ALL our fabulous stamps, shop, create and submit your projects featuring Lost Coast Designs or Carmen's Veranda stamps or a combination of both into the Inlinkz collection below by midnight PST on July 22nd!
- Become a Follower of Lost Coast Portal to Creativity!
- Please only link up projects using our stamp images.
- One exception to the rule is...you CAN use sentiments by other companies if your project "needs" it!
- Include a link back to this post when you share your projects on your own blogs!
- Grab our blog badge, share it on your blogs and spread the news of our grand opening!
- Your submissions are not restricted to just the new LCD and CV stamps, you can submit projects featuring ANY of our stamps BUT if you do use our new images then your name will be entered into the prize drawing TWICE!
Have a super weekend! Love ya.