Friday, May 1, 2015

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Card

Hi Dreamers,
Today, let's go to Wonderland!  I made this cute First Birthday card using an Alice in Wonderland image from Lost Coast Designs.  I used a simple yet elegant color scheme of blue and white with black ink.  I really like this combo.
I added decorative papers that have a formal feel.









I made this for a friend whose granddaughter was having her first birthday party. The theme of the party was Alice in Wonderland ---  cute!

Entering my Alice Birthday in:
Sister Act Card Challenge: anything goes
Simon Wednesday: anything goes

Well, see you on Monday for two new challenges!  Have a great weekend!!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Very stylish and so suited for a 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image, fantastic design.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.