Look out! Here comes the robot invasion--brought to you by Carmen's Veranda Stamps and Lost Coast Design Stamps!
I used this great robot stamp to make some fun and whimsical cards! I made two versions.
CS: Card One--White, blue, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up); Card Two--Kraft, Black, Lime Green
Ink: Black Versa Fine; Rich Cocoa Memento
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo, and Black Soot
- Make card bases from Chocolate Chip and lime green CS
- Add a layer of Blue CS for card one; black for card two
- Stamp the Robot with Black Versa Fine ink on white and kraft CS
- Stamp again on scrap paper; cut out Robot --this will be the mask
- Lay mask over stamped Robot and stamp Cityscape with Rich Cocoa ink
- Remove mask
- Distress with Distress inks
- Add brads
- Add to card bases
Super fun images! Already made a third and sent it to my nephew.
A Few Fun Challenges for my Robot invasion:
Through the Purple Haze: anything goes
Crafting Musketeers: it's a man's world
One crazy Stamper: anything goes
See you soon for more crafty fun! Have a great day.