Thursday, April 9, 2015

Welcome Baby

Hello Dreamers!
I hope you are enjoying some Spring weather in your little corner of the world.  I think it is trying to be Spring here in Michigan, but it just doesn't know how.  We have had cold and rainy weather all week.  No flowers up yet!  Boring!  
So, let's go to Dreamland for a little simulated Spring with a Welcome Baby card.  I made this card for a friend.


I punched three layers for the main focal point.  The top square was dry embossed and distressed with Milled Lavender Distress ink.  CS is all from Stampin' Up.






This card goes together very quickly and would also be great for Baby Shower invitations and/or Thank you's.

I wish you a lovely day filled with plenty of time to craft!  See you soon.
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.