I made two more cards with the Bird Frame Stamp from Carmen's Veranda Stamps.
Stamp: Bird Square from Carmen's Veranda Stamps
Ink: Black; Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, and Vintage Photo Distress ink
Paper: Mixed Media pad from Strathmore
CS: Blush Blossom, Cool Caribbean from Stampin' Up; Cream; White
- Make card from white or cream CS
- On mixed media paper, spray a very small amount of water
- Ink the stamp with Tumbled Glass or Spun Sugar distress ink and stamp into the water on the mixed media paper
- Heat dry the paper--make sure it is very dry before proceeding--I had to blot a little with a rag
- Ink the stamp again with black ink and stamp directly over the fist stamping
- Distress with Distress inks
- Add the Baker's Twine and add to card base
******* am entering my Bird Frame cards in
Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge: CAS
See you soon with another fun project!!! Hope you are having a great day!