Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Stampsmith Challenge--Tic Tac Toe



Hi Dreamers!
Happy May Day!!  Since it is the first of the month, that always means a new Stampsmith Challenge!!  this month we have a Tic Tac Toe challenge!!  How fun is that!!  There is a prize too--a $21  gift certificate to a random winner!!


TSC42: Tic Tac Toe


I choose to use Ribbon, Pattern Paper, and Pink for my Design Team Card:




This stamp is called Ophelia (Large, Facing Right).  And, doesn't she look lovely all in pink!!??  I stamped Ophelia with Versa Fine Onyx Black ink on smooth pink CS (Blush Blossom from Stampin' Up).
There are three pattern papers from K & Company.




 I added  a die cut frame (Sizzix)--- cut from the pattern paper.  I covered the frame with Rock Candy Crackle Paint (Ranger) and let that dry. 





The bird is die cut (Tim Holtz die) from a pale yellow Pattern paper.  I added lots of pink buttons and some tiny pearls around the frame





And, lastly, a great big bow tied with wide Sheer pink ribbon.    Can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge.  The Tic Tac Toe gives you lots of scope.  All you have to do is use one Stampsmith stamp.   I hope you join us for all the fun!


*******************************************
A few Fun Challenges for my Ophelia in the Pink!!
Simon Says Stamp: happy mail
********************************************


I had a nice weekend.  We celebrated my brothers  birthday.  I will share the masculine birthday card I made for him with you tomorrow.  Hope you are having a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

6 comments:

  1. How stunning! The image is gorgeous and I love the sprinkling of buttons and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I had to tell you how beautiful this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, a lovely image and an elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great job Karen! What a beautiful way to showcase this fabulous vintage image! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Love that beautiful image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love how this card turned out. Stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.