Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Today, I am back with a project made with Blockhead Stamps. I call this card "Regally Shabby Chic".
Stamps: Feeling Regal and Grunge It Up from Blockheads Stamps
Inks: Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Cardstock: cream, pink, brown
Mini Harlequin Crafters Workshop Template
Pink and Brown Ribbon
- Make a card from pink CS and layer with brown
- On cream CS, stamp the Crown Border with Victorian Velvet ink
- Stamp a second row of crowns on a small piece of cream CS and tear the crowns apart
- Stamp the lines (from Grunge It Up set) with Spun Sugar ink
- Lay the Harlequin Template over the CS. Apply ink over the template with an Ink blending tool (Ranger) or a sponge will work too.
- Distress the edges with both Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar inks.
- Glue the torn crowns to the card front
- Fold short pieces of ribbon in half and glue to underside of cream CS
- Add to card base
- Repeat for the inside
- I still have room to stamp a sentiment or write a short note
A few Fun challenges for my Regally Shabby Chic Card
Avenue 613: anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody:anything goes
Cards In Envy: make your background --card no thicker than 1/4"
Craftin Desert Divas:Ribbon or twine
Created with Love: at least 3 layers
Okay, hope you enjoyed this Regally Shabby Chic card. Have a super day and see you later in the week with something crafty and dreamy! Love ya.