Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blockheads Re-Deux

Hi Dreamers!
My studio room is still in a complete mess.  I have been working on the room and have quite a few things done.  I had to assemble a desk/hutch and spent the day yesterday doing that.  I will have lots of photos when I am all done.  Since I can't get in there and make something new, I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite past Blockheads Stamps projects.









                                                                       Original Post 



                                                                        Original Post 



                                                                       Original Post  



                                                                   Original Post 


I hope you have enjoyed this blast from the past!  I will keep working on my room all this week and I am hoping to be up and running by next Monday.  Through out this week I will post a few things that I was able to make  before I dismantled my studio room.  I wish you a lovely day.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. These are all very unique and beautiful cards Karen. Love the way you use so many different coloring techniques on your cards.
    Good luck on finishing your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! have fun redoing your room! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.