Worked on my studio room re-do long into the wee hours last night. I have most things put in a place, but I will need to fine tune everything as I begin working again in there. I really wanted to have my ink pads on my desk, but haven't figure out a good way to store them there. I will have photos when I get everything put away. There are still a few things that don't have a home and I will probably remove them from the room.
I do have a new project to share with you today. I made this project before I tore my room all apart. My card uses one of the stamps from the Audrey Hepburn Sheet by The Stampsmith.
- Stamp the image on glossy white CS with black dye ink
- Color the background with blue dye ink
- Layer onto a yellow card base with two DP's from Authentique Papers.
- Add two yellow ribbons, one satin, one sheer
- Add some footlights at the bottom of the image--AKA yellow rhinestones
Well, today I am off to the nursery with my friend, Reem. We are going to pick up lots of plants and flowers for our gardens. This is a yearly event for us--LOL. We always have a blast! I have the pick-up truck today, so we can load it up!! See you tomorrow with a Hippy Birthday card with My Favorite Things--Peace Man. Love ya