Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bella Blog Hop Week 4

Hello Friends,

It is week 4 of the Bella blog Hop. The hop starts with Denise and ends with Erin at Scrap Stamp and Be Merry. Read all about Bella on her web page. I know her story will touch your hearts. The blog is all about making cards for Bella. Please send your cards to:

The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry NH
03053 USA

Check out the blog hop. There are lots of beautiful cards for Bella and some sweet blog candy too. Here is my week 4 card for Bella,

I started with a piece of white CS. I repeatedly stamp the large flower (from Stampin' Up) in different color inks from Memento: Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, and Lilac Posies. And the stamped a few with a metallic ink from Color Box. Then I sponged in some color in the empty areas and hit it with a heat gun. I trimmed the piece to size and stamped in black ink Alpha Collage from Hampton Arts. I added some layers of CS and a ribbon. I put the sentiment on the inside and stamped a few of the flowers as well. Get hoping! Have a great day.

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, thank you for taking the time to send smiles to Bella.


    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this????? I just love it!! Thanks so much for sending even more smiles to Bella! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, lovely card, but our theme on Alphabet Challenge Blog is K for Kids this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.