Monday, July 19, 2010

Sweet and Sassy Sketch and more.

Hello Again Friends,

Another post today. Boy, I sure am working hard. LOL. This card was initially inspired by the Sketch over at the Sweet Shop Blog. And you also had to use a tag.
Then I kept finding all these great challenges that I wanted to try. They are:
Basic Grey Challenges: Basic Grey papers and Gingham

The Crafty Pad Blog: Photo inspired colors



Totally Gorjuss: Thinking Of You


Here is the card. I used a cute Bird...again. I just love birds right now.


I used lots of different items to make this card. So, to make it easier, I will list them.

Stamps: My Little Chickadee and a background stamp from Sweet & Sassy, Sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly

Ink: Chocolate Chip from SU, New Sprout and Lulu Lavender from Memento

CS: Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace,Orchid Opulence, and Blush Blossom all from Stampin' Up

DP: Kioshi from Basic Grey

Flower Accent: Basic Grey

Edge Punch: SU

Tag: Sizzix

Gingham Ribbon

Here is a detail shot. You can see the Background stamp and the distressing on the tag more clearly.

And another detail to see the flower accent up close.


Okay, I should probably get some laundry done. Ohhh..doesn't that sound exciting??!! Well, it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. I may go and make a few Christmas cards too.

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Hello Karen! What a really lovely card - that bird is just perfect with those papers - so soft and feminine!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for playing along at The crafty pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love your image too. :)

    Thanks for playing alone with us at the crafty pad and good luck. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the SSDS Challenge this week! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe!! how cute is this, Such a sweet card, you've captured the colour combo perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.