Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bella Blog Hop Week 3

Hi Girls,

It is week three of Bella's Blog Hop. Check out all the info on Erin's site Scrap Stamp and Be Merry. The first stop on the hop is Denise's blog. This hop is about providing cards for Bella and trying to bring a smile to her face while going through an amazingly difficult time. Read all about Bella on her web page. Please send your cards to:

The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry NH 03053
USA


The last update said Bella was back in ICU with pneumonia. Keep her in your prayers.


Here is the card I will be sending to Bella.


The fairy image is from My Favorite Things and was watercolored with watercolor crayons and a blender pen. The DP is from Doodlebug Designs. the sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly! I used the new scallop die cut from MFT to cut the edge. I added some lace and pearl stickers. Check out the Hop. There are lots of cute cards and some candy too. I'm off to make a card for Michelle Oatman. I explain in my next post.

Have a great day.

Karen

4 comments:

  1. How sweet and precious. . . this lovely card--and the love it brings--will certainly be a blessing to little Bella and all who love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card for Bella. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this time
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable card. I love the colors and the image is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing at Creative Card Crew and for entering for my candy!

    Hugs
    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.