Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Challenge Fruity Card

I'm back again.
This is what happens when it is too hot to go outside.
Sarah Martina's blog is hosting a challenge called Cupcards {2 Go} July Challenge. The theme is "Fruity". Here is my "Fruity" card.



The stamp is Pear from Rubber Stampede. On Old Olive CS (SU), I stamped the pear with Black ink and colored it in using Cottage Ivy and Pear Tart - all from Memento. I masked the pear and stamped Crosshatch background Stamp from Stampin' Up with Certainly Celery ink (SU). I added Chocolate Chip CS layers and lots of DP (Good Morning Sunshine from SU). The sentiment is from Impression Obsession. The rhinestone accents are from K & Company. Well, that's it for me today. For sure this time LOL.

Karen

5 comments:

  1. great card! I love how the dp goes with your stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Karen :-) I love the pear image and the papers and colour combo are perfect ;-)

    you asked about the flowery paper on my card for Bella ,, it is from the Basic Grey green at Heart paper pad ,,, lovely papers in there !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delish! The rhinestones are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining in on the Cupcards {2 Go}: Fun & Fruity challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love the teeny bow on the pear!! Great job with the Fruity challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cute bow & that pear is absolutely delish, amazing take on the challenge!

    danni
    http://www.cupcardstogo.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.