Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Wednesday!
Although it is Wednesday, I have a card finished for the Mojo Monday Challenge Sketch #146.

I followed the sketch relatively closely. I used the Frame Scallop Oval die cut from Sizzix for the center motif. The little bird is from Hero Arts. The DP is from Crate Paper the Lillian collection. I made the card from Blush Blossom (Stampin' Up).

This card also qualifies for the Clearly Delightful Challenge. The theme for the challenge is "Bling, pearls, and buttons...you can one or all of them. So I added lots of bling to the card. Diamonds galore. Well, they are just rhinestones but, we can dream can't we? And I used some glitter paper too.

Another super hot day here. I am going to relax inside.

Have a great day!

Karen

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and soft! Wonderful use of the bling too! Thanks for playing CDBC7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how cute! Love the birdie! Thanks for joining us at CDBC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors... Thanks for playing CDBC7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the addition of the bling. Thanks so much for playing the CDBC7!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is pretty Karen!!!
    Thank you for playing with us @ Clearly Delightful!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I love the rhinestones you used! Thanks for playing at the CDBC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.