Happy Saturday. Saturday is always a reason to celebrate! LOL I am taking some time today to blog a bit, already made a retirement card for a friend, and I am going to try to make a few cards for kids later on in the day. More on those later. This month The Blockheads Design Team is focusing on Butterflies. And, on this lovely Saturday, I want to share a monochromatic CAS butterfly card.
Blockhead Stamps: Whimsical-Take Flight -Swirl and Butterfly
Stencil Stamps Set (there are 3 of this set left and will then be retired)
Inks: Potter's Clay and Cantaloupe from Memento
Cardstock: White and Clay
- On White CS stamp the large shadow stamp with Cantaloupe ink.
- Stamp the swirl with Cantaloupe ink
- Stamp the Sentiment and Butterfly with Potter's Clay
- Add to card base made from Clay colored CS
- Stamp the swirl on the inside and leave lots of room for a hand written note.
How about a few fun Challenges:
Charisma Cards: monochromatic
ATC's and cards with Attitude: Anything goes
Sweet Stampin challenge: white + one color
365 Cards: new beginnings - I always think of a butterfly as a metaphor for new beginnings
Okay, I am going to get a cup of coffee and take a little break. And, then! Oh, I will think of something fun to do. Hopefully work on those kid's cards. Have a super weekend!! Love ya.