Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's For the Kids

Hi Dreamers,
I thought I would post a few more pics of the cards I made for the "Cards From the Heart" card drive.  The cards are made with Dearie Dolls digis.  I colored the images with Copic Markers.













Here is the whole bunch in one photo (Group 1).



Winter was saying she had only received 150 cards for the "Cards From the Heart" drive so far.  I spent the whole weekend making more Valentine's Day cards.  I made an additional 50 cards!!  I put them in the mail this morning and I will share the photos of the this  group 2 later.


And, now how about a few fun Challenges!!
Artistic Inspirations: love/anything goes
The Cheerful Stamp Pad: pink
Marker Pop: use pink Copics
Victorine Stamps: pink, white, and red valentines

I will be back tomorrow with a Blockheads Design Team project!!  Not telling what--it is a surprise!  LOL.  (It is not because I haven't made it yet--no, not at all) Smile.
Have a super day!  And why not make a few cards for The Cards from The Heart card drive!??  Love ya.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at the cheerful stamp pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Karen...you have been a busy lady! Thanks for joining the fun at ARTistic Inspirations this week~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you have been busy. Thanks for taking some time to play along with us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a kind heart you have (and sore fingers?)! These are so sweet. What a big bunch o'cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fabulous, great images and fab colours . Thanks for sharing with us at artistic inspirations hugs trisha x dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute card. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.