Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cute Cocoa Mouse on Valentine's Day Cards for Kids

Hi Dreamers,
I have a few more Valentine's Day cards to share with you.  The cards are part of the group of cards I made for the Cards For The Heart Card Drive hosted by Winter. Today is the last day of the drive.  I sent another group of cards in on Monday.  So that makes a total of 80 cards I made for the drive.  I will share more of the cards up till Valentine's day.   Today, we have  cute Cocoa Mouse from Sweet N Sassy.









I stamped with black dye ink and colored with Copics.  Oh, I think a few fun challenges are in order:

Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Sweet N Sassy Digi: white

That's it for me today!  See you tomorrow!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Such adorable cards! Love the little mouse popping his/ her head up over the sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Coca looks so cute, and I love the pop of red! Thanks for playing along with Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and a lovely image too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.