Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CAS Butterfly Duo with Blockheads Stamps

Hi Dreamers!
I just don't get tired of all the beautiful Butterfly stamps from Blockheads Stamps!!  Today, I would like to share this CAS butterfly duo.  This card is pretty quick and easy to make.  --- If you needed to make a stack of cards---this would be a great design.  Take a look.








Materials List:
Stamps: Large Butterfly from the Inspired by Nature Full Sheet -Blockheads Stamps
(Also available as a single stamp on cling cushion)
Ink: Sweet Plum and Pear Tart Memento 
Cardstock: Pale pink, ecru, and white






Instructions:

  • Make card base from the pale pink CS
  • Tear on edge of the ecru CS and add to card base
  • Stamp the butterfly on white CS  and add to card





See how quick this is??!!  You could add some ribbon and a sentiment if liked.  I will put a sentiment on the inside when I need this card to send out.  Sometimes I leave the sentiment off until I know what type of card I need.  So, I always have plenty of cards on hand with someone needs a little love.


A few fun Challenges for my Butterfly Duo.
365 Cards: Create a CAS nature scene
ABC Challenges: CAS
Dream Valley: anything goes
Lady Anne's: anything goes

So, that's it for me today.  I have been working on a bunch of children's cards for Operation Write Home.  I will share some photos of those this week.  Stayed tuned for that!  Have a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Karen, l agree these are gorgeous and butterflies are so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore this butterfly card, the images are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it can be very difficult to achieve a clean and simple (CAS) design, however Karen you have mastered it beautifully with this stunning butterfly card. Great idea to save putting on the sentiment until you need it.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic's). We hope to see your wonderful art work next time. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us over on the 365 Cards blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the butterflies. Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, this is a great design! I really like that butterfly image! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS design, the butterflies are delightful! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.