Thursday, January 17, 2013

Trip Down the Yellow Brick Road with The Stampsmith

Hi Dreamers!
So, happy to see you today!  Are you a fan of The Wizard of Oz??  I am and just love the film...... it is one of my all time favorites.  The Stampsmith (Contact Estelle for more info) has a full sheet of photo stamps from the movie.  I have made this card using one of the stamps.  Here we go......




To make this card:
  • The image is stamped on glossy with Coffee Archival ink-Ranger
  • Use a brick embossing folder (Tim Holtz) on yellow CS to make the brick road.



                               



  • Make a Card Base from Soft Suede CS (Stampin' Up) and add some layers of black and brown CS
  • Stamp the sentiment on Cream CS
  • And, of course, add some pretty ribbon





Isn't this a fun stamp!!  Off they go down the yellow brick road!!   I will be back with more of my OWH cards tomorrow!  Have a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.