So, happy to see you today! Are you a fan of The Wizard of Oz?? I am and just love the film...... it is one of my all time favorites. The Stampsmith (Contact Estelle for more info) has a full sheet of photo stamps from the movie. I have made this card using one of the stamps. Here we go......
To make this card:
- The image is stamped on glossy with Coffee Archival ink-Ranger
- Use a brick embossing folder (Tim Holtz) on yellow CS to make the brick road.
- Make a Card Base from Soft Suede CS (Stampin' Up) and add some layers of black and brown CS
- Stamp the sentiment on Cream CS
- And, of course, add some pretty ribbon
Isn't this a fun stamp!! Off they go down the yellow brick road!! I will be back with more of my OWH cards tomorrow! Have a great day! Love ya.