Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Muse Studio Breast Cancer Awareness Grand Prize Winner!!!

Hi Dreamers!!
I could not believe that I was the Grand Prize winner over at A Muse Studios!!!!    I had to pinch myself and get a couple emails before it sunk in.  LOL  They were having a contest for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I signed up on Chris Franco's Blog.  You can also purchase products from Chris and she  hosts a weekly challenge.  Check it out!!   Okay, so you want to know what I won??!!
You will not believe it!!

So, two gigantic boxes showed up on my porch.  The nice UPS guy helped my drag them into the house.




 Talk about feeling like a kid on Christmas!  Image the fun of opening all these little boxes inside the big box!!  
I spread it all out on my dining room table so I could take some photos.  Here it is in all its glory!  (Click on the photos for a larger image.)












If you want a count: 25 stamp sets (I got to choose the sets I wanted!!), 48 pigment ink pads, 11 spray inks, 28 die cutting sets, 26 spools of ribbon, 3 large balls of bakers twine, a large canvas tote bag, bling, buttons, glitter, embossing powders, mini clothes pins, and 10 packs of paper.  Can you believe it!!!











Here is a close up of the stamp sets.


I want  to send a super big THANK YOU to A Muse Studios for this super prize package!!!

And, also have to say that I have been sharing a few things already.  I sent my stamping friend, Jan, home with some ink pads and several yards of bakers twine.  I will also be donating a few of the ink pads to my Card Ministry Group.  I had black pigment ink on the list of supplies we needed.  No longer!!  We will have lots of new stamps to work with too.  Share the joy, share the joy.

Seriously, I am very grateful for such a nice prize and I will use it all.  This will be great for all my charity cards too.  The paper will really come in handy for those.  And, all the great new stamps!!  Just think of all the things I can make!!  Wow, wow, wow.  I am still kind of in shock.......LOL

So, that is my big news for today.  I will post some more of the Valentine's Day cards I made for the From the Heart Card Drive over the next few days.  I hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya extra.
Karen --the happy camper.  LOL

14 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I think I would sit for hours just thinking about what I could do with this booty before I even began to actually open each of the packages! You are going to be sooo happily busy. Enjoy! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Karen - you are going to have such fun playing with all that: what an amazing prize!! But so well-deserved - with all that charity card making you've been doing, you totally deserve a lucky win like this. Huge congratulations!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations Karen and so well deserved. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled for you! I was happy to open my consultant box and I can't even imagine the excitement to open these boxes!! Wow, wow, wow! Enjoy - you are in for a treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,
    I don't stop by often, but saw this amazing post and just had to leave a comment !
    I'm so glad you won that big prize 'cause you will use it for your charity cards, you totally deserve it !
    Enjoy !
    Hugs
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY SOUL KAREN! What a haul! Congrats and enjoy! I am so jealous! But you are so deserving!

    Wishes From A Broad
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Karen, Your so lucky and do enjoy your winnings you truly deserve this ........enjoy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen - OMG how awesome is that!?!?! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Karen! How wonderful. I cannot even imagine. So happy for you! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any time you have to DRAG 2 boxes of stuff in the house you know it is a GREAT day! Congrats. Bless you for using and sharing the supplies doing charity work. Enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful, Karen! Congratulations on your amazing prize! You are so sweet to share it with others. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet mother of pearl...you hit the jackpot! lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very happy for you, what an amazing prize!!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.