Sunday, August 5, 2012

WOYWW : A Bit of a Mess

Hi Dreamers,
Well, I am back today with a photo of the mess on my "Workdesk".  I wanted to join in on the What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday over on the Stamping Ground blog.  I was working on a Third Coast projects and an order for "Owl" cards.   Let's see...... you can see my favorite glue stick and an embellishment application tool, some stamps, some inks.  And, a pretty big mess.  I did clean up after finishing the Owl cards.
 


Happy Sunday!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never! I was a "never" this week, having only done my first ever one the week before, but I hope to join in again this week... Lots of interesting things going on here - that blue-winged image looks great. Look forward to seeing more soon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely desk with some great looking projects. Hope to see you next week

    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great projects l see here!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.