Thursday, August 16, 2012

Owl Be Thinking of You

Hi Dreamers,
Here is a card I made with two of my new stamps: Circle Fusion Cover-A-Card (CC109) and Owl (G1001) from Impression Obsession.  And, they are having a Gray and Yellow Challenge.





The Owl is colored with Distress Markers.  The Cover-A-Card stamp is stamped with Niagara Falls Versa Magic ink.  I added a piece of gray crinkle paper.




 Inside

I stamped the owl again on the inside and a cute sentiment from Victorine Originals.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp:animals                                    
Play Date Cafe: photo and color


Well, I still haven't done that ironing!!  Oh boy, I really must get to that.  I hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

12 comments:

  1. Karen, this is beautiful and your colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that owl is great, totally love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! Karen, this is just so pretty and adorable at the same time. I love her images and you really did it justice. The shape of the card is really creative too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that owl is amazing and your colouring terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that owlie! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That owl is simply amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Owl!!! - I just got that set - waiting on the postman...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lot of work in this perfectly colored owl ! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love the way you colored the owl! The background stamping is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this owl stamp, this is one of the ones on my wishlist. I love how you thought about the inside of the card, the owl is so cute in the corner. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love owls so much and this one is so special! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! That owl is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.