Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WOYWW 167: Coloring some Owls

Hi Dreamers,
I stamped some of my new stamps from Impression Obsession.  You can see in my What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #167 pictures that I am in the process of coloring the owls.  The owl on the right has been colored with Distress Markers.  The owl on the left is being colored with Copics and is not quite done.





The CS on the left is the background for the owls.  And, there are some tags in the back.  One is for a swap and is being mailed out today.  The other is for....oh something.  Not sure yet.   I decided that I am going to send out one thing each week to someone....  I get so busy with Design Team things and submissions that I don't send out cards to friends and family as often as I would like.  I hand delivered one birthday card this week and the tag for the swap is going out today too.   And, that's a good start.
Hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

10 comments:

  1. Those owls are looking cute! What an awesome set of markers you have :) Thanks for sharing!

    Katie (110)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your owls would like my Doodly birds
    Lynn 60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your owls, we have a thing for all things owly at the moment, quie funny considering we're scared of birds.

    The bears @#88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your owls are beautifully coloured and l like what you have on your desk especially your pens you have lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your owls are beautifully coloured and l like what you have on your desk especially your pens you have lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful owls and beautiful pails of pens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your owls are lovely and the pails you keep your pens in are pretty. With that plan, your friends and family are going to be delighted :) Elizabeth x #54

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable owls. Great blogs, I had to check out your other stamping blogs! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the owls. Your desk looks very inviting.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #116

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.