Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Loving Paris Tag with The Stampsmith

Hi Dreamers,
I am in a tag mood today.  Well, the mood to make tags, I should say.  We are having a tag swap over at The Stampsmith Yahoo group.    Now if Laurie is looking...this is NOT her tag.  This is another tag I made while I was making her tag.  Laurie's tag is a bit different and I will show that one to you after she receives it.




This stamp is called "I Love Paris" from The Stampsmith.    I started by using Glimmer Mists from Tattered Angels to color a cream 3 x 6 inch  tag.  I stamped the image with black dye ink.




I added this pretty Rainbow trim (Hobby Lobby) and some bright blue rhinestones. 



Fun, fun, fun!  Are you a tag lover??  Do you think I could send tags as cards?  I could just write on the back.  My friend, Debbie, did her Christmas cards like that last year.  I love making tags and am getting quite a pile of them.  LOL.

Challenges:
Fashionable Stampers: summer ice cream colors
The sisterhood of crafters: Tags
Crafty Bloggers Network: pink and black
Top Tip Tuesday: one layer

Well, a great big pile of ironing is staring at me.  I probably should get to it.  Blogging is much more fun.  LOL.  Have a super day!  Love ya.
Karen

15 comments:

  1. Smashing tag Karen and loving that fab trim. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Karen, really pretty ribbon trim and great stamping..Thanks so much for joining us at FSC...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag creation Karen! Love the theme and the pretty ribbon trim! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘TAG YOU’RE IT’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Karen! Love the background colour and the ribbon is fabulous! This is such a fun and retro stamp! Love it! You would fit right in at The Cutting Garden! The 4 of us Canucks on the SS DT hang out there pretty much. We are always running into each other!

    Thanks for the "plug"!

    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag and I totally love the colorful ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Tag challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun tag! I love that ribbon...plus the rhinestones are perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Tag You're It challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen
    That trim is so cute and works so well with Estelle's stamp.
    I am definitely a tag fan and for Christmas, have been on the receiving end of of beautiful Christmas tags as card substitutes.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, This is a great tag, and a lovely background for this image. Love the bright trim.
    Thanks for joining us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun tag and I love the trim you used! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what fun Karen! Perfect fr our Challenge at FSC! Thanks for haring. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun stamped images, and the pop of colour from the trimmings is delicious!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the CBN challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag, thanks for joining us in the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really gorgeous creation and thanks for sharing this with us at the FSC summer challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this, Karen! I love all the fun colors! I'm a tag lover too but just don't seem to make very many for some reason! This is a beauty!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.