Thursday, August 30, 2012

I "Heart" Paris Tag: Stampsmith Tag Swap

Hi Dreamers,
I wanted to show you the tag I made for a tag swap over on the Stampsmith Yahoo group.  I sent this tag  to Laurie, and she received it.  So, I won't be spoiling her surprise by posting it now.  LOL    I made this tag with  a Stampsmith Stamp: I Love Paris.



The background was made by spraying Glimmer mists onto a tag made from cream CS.  I added lace, ribbons, and some rhinestones.   




The hearts were made by covering punched CS hearts with Piccolo enamel powders.  




Challenges for The I "Heart" Paris Tag:
Craft Your Days Away: anything goes
Simon Say Stamp: Anything goes
Dragons Dream: tags -art for arts sake
Scrap Creations: off the edge
Craft Door: anything goes or diva


See another tag I made with this stamp on my blog here.

Another busy day here.  I absolutely must clean my house today.  No more playtime!!  Must get to work.
 I will be back on  Saturday with the new Stampsmith Challenge for September!!   I have a fun project to show you!

I hope you are having a great Thursday.  See you Saturday.  Love ya.
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Glad you put in the link to the other tag... I was racking my brains because it looked familiar! Love this new one, and I'm sure Laurie must love it too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and I sure that who ever you swap it with will be over the moon. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I mean't Craft Your Day's Away.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag Karen! Love those hearts!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag.. love those stamps & great colours, Thank you for dreaming with us at TIO...May x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic idea, your tag looks wonderful. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, Karen! Love that Glimmer Mist color and the lace!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.