Sunday, August 12, 2012

All My Goodies From Stamping Show

Hi Dreamers!
Well, I survived a day of power shopping at the Heirloom Stamping Show.  I found lots of goodies that I wanted to bring home!  And, met some very nice stampers...Lisa Somerville from Our Daily Bread; and Pat Huntoon from Technique Junkies,  Also stopped in to say Hi to Mitra at Impression Obsession.  Checked out some enamel powders from Piccolo, met Mary from Stamp Camp......   And, all the stamps!!  Here are all my goodies!




Detail







I have the unmounted mounted and still have to get them cataloged and on storage boards.  Just think of all the fun stuff I can make!!  It is like "visions of sugar plums dancing in my head" except the cards and stamps are doing the dancing.  LOL. Hope you have a great weekend.  I think I will go grab a coffee and enjoy the day.  Love ya.
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Great Haul! I am drooling over those Impression Obsession stamps! I missed my Heirloom show this year,boo! Have fun making gorgeous things with them!
    hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. When can I come and play?!!!!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your so lucky to have these and if l was just round the corner from where you are l'd be round in a flash!! enjoy and hopefully you will be showing some wonderful creations that you can make with this lovely amount of goodies:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there!! Isn't it great to meet the people you "know" from online? I helped at the ODB booth when they were in Kansas City, that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you found some great crafting goodies! Was wonderful to meet you in Novi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You could open your own stamp store! Bahahaha! Looks like you got some great stuff!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.