Saturday, August 11, 2012

Paper Artsy in Shades of Green

Hi Dreamers!
Here I am back from the Heirloom Stamping Show!!  Spent way too much!!  Are you surprised??!!  I will show you what I bought tomorrow.
All the members of the Design Team over on the  Blockheads Blog are showcasing the Lynne Perrella Paper Artsy stamps. I finished up my  project- you may have seen it unfinished on my Workdesk Wednesday post here.  I used some amazing Lynne Perrella Stamps (Paper Artsy)  I used stamps from two sets to create this wall hanging that measures 5 3/4 x 7 1/2 inches.




Materials List:
Stamps:
Crackle Background -Blockheads
Lynne Perrella Paper Artsy Stamps-Pageant (LPC002) and Royalty (LPC007)
Inks:
Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
Distress Ink Pads-Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss 
Distress Stains- Peeled Paint and Pumice Stone
Neenah Solar White CS
Black CS
Craft Sheet
Mat Board
Black Tulle
Rhinestones



Stamp the images on White Cs.  Cut out the smaller images.  Save the small lady for another project.  LOL


Get out your Craft Sheet for this...we are going to get inky.  Place the Distress stains on the Craft sheet with a few squirts of water.  Place the stamped images into the stain.



Ink the Crackle Background stamp with Shabby Shutters DI and spray with water. Stamp. 


Add more color with the other Distress Inks.



Mount all the pieces on Black CS and spray with glimmer mist.  I mounted the piece onto some mat board to make it pretty rigid.  Add the cut out shapes with 3-D Zots.








I added some rhinestones in the corners and wrapped some Black Tulle around the edges.


This was a fun project and love the green, green, greenness of it.  (Wow, greenness is real word.)  Hope you are having a great weekend!
Karen

Challenges for my Paper Artsy Green Goddess:
Fashionable Stampers: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, this is a fabulous piece, love the inkyness of it.
    So pleased you made the deadline to share with us at FSC
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the new Lynne Perrella stamps, Karen...they are very nice!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, This is amazing and that stamp image is gorgeous, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inky background and those stamps are amazing. I have some of Lynne's stamps (wood backed) but none of the ones in conjunction with P.A.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this! I sure wish my mojo would get going with these images! I'm really trying to get something done this week to post! This is so awesome!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.