Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WOYWW 166: Project Almost Finished

Hi Dreamers,
Here I am today with a photo of my work table for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #166.  The project you see is almost finished.  I added a few more embellishment fiber type things and I will post the finished project on Saturday--later in the day.  I am going to the Heirloom Stamp Show on Saturday.  I will show you what I purchase --Sunday or Monday.
So, what is on my work table?  Lots of inks, the unfinished project, and fibers.  There are some scraps from the project over there on the left.  I will use them in some other project.  Really hate to waste any of the backgrounds I make.



Just a quick post today!   Tomorrow, I will have something from Character Construction!!  No sneaky peeks or hints....It is a surprise!!  Have a lovely evening.  Love ya.
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day out at the stamp show - don't forget to show us what you buy!
    Bernice #46

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card -- I love all the greens used together. Have fun finding new stamps to bring home. :)
    ~ Laura #131

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and enjoy your time out, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks such a fabulous card.
    CC - I am definitely interested as love her stamps.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This desk looks like fun with all of your goodies...your card is stunning! Sandy Leigh at #103

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are great Karen...but most of all I love the stamp of the bird/woman....never saw it before: gorgeous!!!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE that card! Great workspace with lots of Distress Inks - my kind of desk!

    Linda #139

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm liking this desk very much! And because I am late I can see a great pink card too (there are some advantages to being tardy!) TFS and for visiting me, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.