Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stampsmith Bling

Hi Everyone,
Happy  Sunday!  Another super hot weekend here in Michigan.  Whew!!  I thought I would cool things down with some jewel tone colors today.  I have a card for you today made with The Stampsmith stamp "Bling".  This is available as an individual stamp here.  I stamped the image with black dye ink on glossy white CS.

I used jewel tone papers.  The dark wine paper is Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up.  The plum CS and DP are from DCWV.  I matted the image with black CS.



For more pizzazz, I add some red rhinestones and a bright red ribbon.


Stampsmith Bling is also entered in:
Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: Anything goes.


And speaking of Challenges, stop back tomorrow for the new Stampsmith Challenge.  I will give you a hint.....it is a color challenge picked by me.    
Okay, hope you are having a great weekend and see you tomorrow for the new challenge.  Love ya.
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, just stopping by and catching up with everybodys blogs as i have been really short on time recently, hope you are well!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen what a beautiful image and what a fabulous design the hint of red is really effective I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous image and wonderful vintage image - love the splash of colour...a beautiful card indeed.
    Thank you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Show challenge.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have thought to add red to the rest of your card but it works so well. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.