Thursday, July 21, 2011

Impression Obsession Challenge-Forget Me Not

Hi Everyone!
Impression Obsession is hosting another challenge today as well as giving us some sneak peeks of their new releases.  For this challenge you can only use IO stamps.  I used three different IO stamps on my project.

Flourishes Cover a Card- CC027
Leafy Tag- C8173
Forget Me Not-C4394


I decided to do up an envelop for this card too.  I only had a plain white one and wanted to add some interest to it.  So, here is the card and the envelop.



I started out by making the card base from aqua CS.  I added a layer of Always Artichoke CS (Stampin' Up).  I cut another piece of the aqua CS and Stamped the tags with Always Artichoke pigment ink and heat embossed with clear powder.  Then I stamped the cover a card with Robin's Egg pigment ink (Color Box).  and heat embossed.

I stamped another tag the same way adding the cover a card stamp and layered it.    I stamped Forget Me Not on Blush Blossom CS (SU) with Always Artichoke pigment and heat embossed.  This was cut out.  The tag and heart were added with dimensional squares.


And, as always, I just can't leave the inside blank.  Here is a peek at the inside.  I have room to write a nice note.


Some other Super Fun Challenges:
Victorine Originals: Bling
Crafty Creations: seeing double
Paper Pretties: embossing 


That's it for me today.   Next time, I will be sharing some more of the All occasion cards.  I hope you are enjoying those.  Have a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Karen, this is just lovely! The colors and the design is beautiful! Thank you so much for play in both and good luck in the drawings too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so very pretty! I love your take on the seeing double challenge. Thank you for playing with Crafty Creations this week. Do come again and good luck. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I would never think to put those colours together but they work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Karen!! Love the colors and a touch of pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.