I thought I would take a break from the bug themed cards today and share this dreamy card made with a Lost Coast Design stamp called Cosmos Collage. This is the third in the series made with the same stamp. (The other two can be seen here and here.)
- Make a card base from blue CS
- Layer with DP from Stampington
- Die cut a frame from the DP and the blue CS
- Cut the Blue CS frame in half
- Add a layer of Glastique Finishing Glaze to the Frame cut from DP --adds a nice matte shine.
- Layer the frames and the stampe piece
- Tie some tulle and ribbon yard around the card
- Add blue rhinestones
- Add more of the DP on the inside
I can write a nice note on the inside. And, send it off to brighten someones day.
A few super fun Challenges:
365 Cards: centered
Inspire Me Fridays: anything goes
Sister Act: cards only--anything goes
Crafters Cafe: anything goes
Hope you are having a good weekend. Tomorrow I will be going to my nephew's new apartment for a family celebration---my younger nephew's birthday and my older nephew's new apartment. Should be fun! See you soon. Love ya.