Hope you are enjoying your weekend! We are having really nice, cool weather here in Michigan, USA. I was able to turn off the Air conditioner and open up the windows! We may get a little rain later, but for now, the weather is super enjoyable. I am continuing my theme this month of girlie cards. Today, I have a pretty thing to share with you that I made with papers from Webster's Pages (I bought mine from the Stamp Simply Store.) The only stamping on this card is the sentiment. Take a look.
Webster's Pages 6x6 paper packs
CS: Mellow Moss and Blush Blossom -Stampin' Up
Wide Sheer Pink Ribbon
Sentiment Stamp-Happy birthday from Blue Ridge Impressions
Sizzix Tag Die Cut
Edgelits Adorning Accents Border Die Cut -Stampin' Up
Pale Pink Pearls
- Make a folded card from Mellow Moss CS and layer with Blush Blossom CS
- Select four different decorative papers --I selectively cut the paper with the dress dummy to showcase that image.
- Use the edge die cut to cut the edge of three of the papers and layer them onto the card base
- Die cut a tag from Blush Blossom CS
- Stamp the sentiment on the tag
- Tie the sheer pink ribbon around the card
- Tie ribbon through hole in tag in a bow.
- Glue the tag to the card front
- Glue three paper roses to the tag
This makes a really special birthday card. I have used this design before, but have given all the others away. They received lots of "oohs" and "awes"! The card goes together quite quickly once you select your papers.
If you had some paper with a bird card or a large bunch of flowers, that would be beautiful in this design too!
*******How about a few fun challenges for my Feminine Birthday card?!!
Eclectic Ellapu: anything goes
Pile it On: anything goes
One Stop Craft: flowers or ribbon
Mark's Finest: tie it up
Blogger's Challenge: birthday
Crafts Too Challenge You: pick a decade-I picked the 1890's ---twist is add lots of layers
I have a few more girlie cards to share! Next up will be a lovely 50's lady from Lost Coast Designs. So, stay tuned for that!! Enjoy your weekend. Love ya.