I have been out of action all week. I am back today feeling much better and ready to share more girlie projects with you. I used a sketch from the Rogue Redhead blog to help inspire me! I used a monochromatic color scheme with several shades of coral colored CS, inks, and embellishments.
Stamps: Milliner Misses and Hand Writing Background all from Rogue Redhead Designs
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Burano and Pumpkin Pigment inks from A Muse Studios
CS: Solar White Neenah; Ruby Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral-Stampin' Up; Medium Caribbean Coral - World Win; Lt. Peach - Bazzill; Cream
Oval Die Cuts
Sheer and Satin ribbon'
- Make a folded card from Cream CS and layer with Ruby Red CS.
- Cut three pieces from three different shades of Coral CS following the sketch for size
- Stamp the script background with the pigment inks. Heat set and add to card front
- Stamp the Milliner Misses on Solar White CS and color with Copic Markers.
- Color the background with W1 and W3 Copic Markers to make the grayed/vintagey looking background.
- Cut with an oval die and cut the scallop oval from Ruby Red CS
- Add Rhinestones and ribbons
A few lovely Challenges for my lovely ladies:
Rogue Redheads: sketch
Crafts 4 eternity: anything goes
Card Makin Mamas: monochromatic
So, that's it for today. I will be back tomorrow with more girlie projects! See you then. Hope you are having a great day!! Love ya.