How is your weekend going? Good here. Got a bit of gardening in this afternoon. I stayed in the shade to stay a bit cooler. LOL. I was able to find time to make a few cards this morning too. During the week, I made a card without any stamping at all! The main focus is the Decorative Papers. Take a look.
Lost and Found -Blush 6x6 Paper Pad from My Mind's Eye
CS: Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla from Stampin' Up
Ribbon: Sheer Magenta from Michaels Craft Store
Die Cut-Top Notch from Stampin' Up
- Make a 5.5 x 6.25" folded card from Very Vanilla CS
- To the card base, add narrow strips of Rich Razzleberry between two different DP's
- Cut a piece of Decorative Paper with the birdcage and a piece of Rich Razzleberry with the Die Cut
- Layer the die cut pieces letting the Rich Razzleberry extend past the edge of the DP die cut
- Wrap a sheer Magenta ribbon around die cut piece and tie in a bow
- Add to card front with dimensional adhesive
- Add more of the paper on the inside.
I can use this card for any occasion. I will simply stamp the sentiment when I go to send the card. I think I will save this on for a special birthday card.
Let's play a few challenges!
Lisa Somerville Bloggers: things with wings
Charisma Cardz: girlie
Crafting by design: anything goes
Rhedd and Rosie: anything goes
Anything goes Challenge: anything goes
Incy Wincy: things with wings
Created with Love: anything goes
Polka doodles: things that fly
So, that about it for today. I should probably start thinking about making some dinner. Something cold. A big salad, I think. I hope you have a great weekend!! Love ya.