Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Blue, Blue, Blue, Butterflies and Dragonflies!

Hi Dreamers!
Raining like crazy here in Michigan again!  That's okay--all my new plants are loving it!  Today, I have more summery bug cards for you.  I made several cards all in blue--the colors made me think of nice cool evenings and cool breezes.  I used a butterfly and dragonfly stamp from Stampin' Up (retired stamps you may have in your collection).


BUTTERFLY CARD




  • Cardstock (Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy) and Dp are from Stampin' Up. 



.




  •  I colored the butterfly with markers.  






  • The Butterfly sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly stamped with Baja Breeze ink (SU).




DRAGONFLY CARDS





  • DP is from Cloud 9






  • Dragonfly is stamped with Stazon and colored with markers






  • This DP is also from Cloud 9







******I would like to enter my bug themed cards in the following challenges:
Anything goes Challenge: anything goes
Incy Wincy: things with wings
Created with Love: anything goes
Robyn's Fetish: things with wings


I now have a really nice collection of summer cards to send.  I have already sent out a few, but have plenty left to last until fall.  I have one more set of Buggy cards to share.  So, stay tuned for that soon.  Maybe tomorrow.   Hope you are having a super day!  Love ya.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Love the cards. Great colors. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love them both! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and such pretty design papers. Thank you for sharing them with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're lovely, Karen - the images are so cute!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple cards but still so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.