Hope your weekend was good. So, here we are on a Monday again. I am sitting and waiting for a tree removal crew to come out and remove three large trees from my backyard. One is dying and has to go. The second tree is pushing the fence over and the third is just a poor innocent casualty that is in the way of the removal of the second tree. That is the tree I will miss. My yard will be a disaster area for a bit. But, then I will get to pick out a new tree--something dwarf that won't get very big. Enough of my woes!
Let's have some fun card making! I have a project to share today that I made with the Lost Coast Design stamp, Cosmos Collage.
- Make a card base from gray CS (Bazzill); tear one end
- I stamped on pale pink CS with black ink and tore out the image
- Distress with Antique Linen and Pumice Stone Distress inks.
- Add fibers to the side. I used burlap, burlap strands, and two ribbons
- I cut the lace from an old hanky and tucked it up under the main image
- I stamped the image again on blue CS; punched out the circles and added to card
I love this dreamy Leonardo sketched style stamp!! What a great card it makes. I just could not stop stamping and ended up with three completed projects. I will share the others with you throughout this month. I am just now getting a nice big cup of coffee. Did not get a chance to have any this morning. Yawn. I will have some extra zing (caffeine buzz) for the afternoon. I have an order for three graduation cards. I think I should be able to work on those today.
I hope you have a great day!! Love ya.