My husband is still sick (pneumonia) and doesn't seem to be getting better. He is at the doctor's office right now. So, I thought I would take a few minutes and share this fun bunny card. I used a stamp from Lost Coast Designs called Rabbit with Flowers.
- I used an emboss resist technique: Stamp with blue pigment ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Using an application tool, apply Peacock Feathers and Bundled Sage Distress inks
- Wipe the ink from the embossed image
- Make a teal card and layer with DP (Authentique)
- Wrap a sheer blue and a blue satin ribbon around the corner
- Add stamped piece to card base
- Tie ribbons in a bow and add pearls
- Stamp this fun sentiment from the Party Words set also from Lost Coast Designs. I used Garden Green ink (Stampin' Up) to stamp the sentiment.
- Repeat the DP and distressing with the inks on white CS
And how about a few fun Challenges for my Emboss Resist Rabbit!!!
Totally Papercrafts: blue
Alphabet Challenge: I is for image
Paper Play time: anything goes
Love to Scrap: use a rubber stamp
I hope you are having a great day! See you soon!