Today I have a pair of Wedding themed cards that I made using a pretty wedding cake stamp from Blockheads Stamps. The stamp is available as a single or on the Love and Romance half sheet.
And, by the way:
Everything is 35% off on the Blockheads Paper Arts WebSite until June 30th!!! Stock up on your favorite inks, supplies, and pick up a few new stamps!!
Take a look at my Wedding Cards: Here is the pink version.
Materials List for both Cards
Stamps: Love and Romance half sheet from Blockheads Stamps
Inks:Tuxedo Black Memento;Shell Pink Adirondack
CS: Solar White Neenah; White, Pink, Lavender, Gray
Embossing Folder-Rosa (Anna Griffin) Cuttlebug
- Stamp the Wedding Cake with Tuxedo Black ink and color with Copic Markers
- Stamp the Heart image with Shell Pink ink on the edge of the card base.
- Layer with Pink CS
- Add some Tulle, ribbon, and tiny pearls
And, the Lavender card:
- Stamp and color with Copics
- Dry emboss a piece of Gray cardstock
- Add to a lavender card base
- Tie a bow in sheer gray ribbon and leave very long tails
- Add a line of glue to the card and pleat the ribbon tails--press into the glue as you pleat
Love the soft stylized drawing of this stamp! The cake makes such a great card for Weddings or Anniversaries. Now, I have two to file in my card box to be sent when the need arises.
abc Challenge: pretty in pink---card #1
Make my Monday: purples with one neutral---card #2
Through the Craftroom Door:anything goes
Hope you day is happy and bright! Love ya.