Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cute Moose card for Stamping Vacation Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I made up a quick and cute card this morning for the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog. This challenge is based on home decorating styles. This week the style is Rustic. So I made a cute moose card using woodsy colors.


I thought since moose are big I would add a big sentiment....hence Dream Big from Just Rite. The moose is Sam Moose Petite from Rubbernecker Stamps. I colored him with Copics and cut him out. I used some scraps from my scrap basket for the browns and greens. I die cut and embossed a piece of Chocolate Chip CS.

Don't forget that Sunday is the big launch of the new Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog Design Team!!! Hope to see you over there on Sunday.

Just a short post today. Have lots to do...... Have a great day!!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a cute moose! Wanted to pop by and say hello as I see we are on the Stamping Vacation DT together! Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I have this big guy too! LOL He is just adorable and that is the perfect sentiment! :) Love the layout! Wonderful card!

    Thanks for playing along with the Home Sweet Home challenge at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.