Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Audrey Card

Hello Again!
Okay, I know I said I was done for the day.....But, then I saw the Play Date Cafe Color Challenge. So, here goes again. I am going to post one of the other Audrey cards I made this morning. Check out this color combo.


Here is the card I made using the colors Turquoise, Dark Green, and Light Green. The Audrey stamp is from The Stampsmith. Dp from K & Company. I stamped Audrey on glossy white CS with black dye ink. Layered lots of CS and papers. I also used a Spellbinders die. I even layered the ribbons. LOL. I added a little bead too.


This card will be sent to a friend. I put a nice sentiment on the inside of the card. The sentiment is from Uptown Design Company.



Have a great day. Have some fun today. Good clean fun that is. LOL

Karen

14 comments:

  1. It's delightful! The colors are so beautiful, anyway, and I love the paper you've chosen....plus the Audrey image....and the shapes of the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey looks fabulous surrounded by these colours :) thanks so much for playing along with us at the play date cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning image and works so well surrounded with these colours, gorgeous. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW, Loving the Audrey stamp! and absolutely love the papers and colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful - I love what you've done with this color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous stamp! Love the card, you've made the colours work so well for our challenge! Fab! Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time favourites! Glad you could join in the fun over at the PDCC with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous, Karen! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, oh my goodness, goodness gracious. This is awesome!!! It is the prettiest card I've seen today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful use of this weeks colors, I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg this is stunning just like Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I love the colors and def the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning work Karen the colours of this one I love and the image is just perfection.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image and teh background paper is gorgeous. Beautiful card. Glad you joined us this week at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card to send to a friend--great background paper! LOVE it all:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.