Sunday, August 29, 2010

Christmas Minis

Hi Girlfriends,
Today, I have some Christmas Minis for you. They are very, very small. The largest is just 3". I used Real Red CS from Stampin' Up for the card base. I stamped on watercolor paper and distressed with Ranger inks. I die cut the bird and snowman card by placing a folded card in a Spellbinders die with the folded edge about an inch for the cutting edge...so the fold does not get cut. The Pine cone was done using a punch. Just don't put the CS all the way into the punch.
Stamps: Snowman and Bird Ornament from Inkadinkado, Pine Cone and sentiments from SU, Cheer sentiment from Sweet and Sassy.

I colored the Snowman with Copics.


The Bird was water colored with inks.

The Pine cone leaves were water colored with ink and the rest of the color is from the distressing inks.

The Christmas Minis are entered in the following challenges:

Caardvarks: Christmas tags of Minis

Opus Gluei: Not so ordinary size

Just a short post today. Hope you are having a great day!!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen how great are these love the colours and images
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, I think my favorite is the snowman (love him). Hard to believe how tiny they are, good things do come in small packages!

    Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.