Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Faux Linen Card

Hi again,
Another post today. I just could not resist showing you another Faux linen card. For this card, I used one of my fav stamps from Artistic Outpost. Yes, it is a bird stamp from the Bluebird set. And, since I used a bird, I am also entering this card in the Animals with a beak challenge at Stamping Vacation. So, I used the faux tech for this card (link to SCS in the post below) but, I used all different stamps.

Materials List
Stamps: Bluebird Set from Artistic Outpost, Music Background from Morning Star Stamps, Sentiment from Sweet and Sassy.
CS: Taupe from Bazzill, Blush blossom Textured from Stampin' Up, Dark Red from Paper Company.
Pigment Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke from SU.
Glossy White CS
Lace, Ribbon, and Twine
Sand Paper



I think this could make a nice Christmas card ...with a different sentiment. Here is detail:

Well, I think that is about all for now. Have a great day!!

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, wonderful splash of color! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Karen I am in love with this one the linen effect is stunning so is the sentiment and image beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW this is so pretty I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen I have to get used to doing the commenting at SV so apologies for not leaving a thank you for joining the Animal Applause challenge lol. I do love this one so I have enjoyed the second viewing
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! That faux linen technique is awesome! I also love the lace and ribbon you put together! Gorgeous card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.