Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aftermath of Stamp Convention

Hey Everyone,
We had a great time at the Novi Michigan Heirloom show on Saturday. And, surprise surprise, we came home with lots and lots of new stamps. I did get the Copic markers I was lusting after. And, loads of unmounted and mounted stamps.
Here is some of the other stuff.

I also met lots of really nice people from stamping companies. Including Mitra from Impression Obsession, Estelle from The Stampsmith, Beth from Endless Creations, Pam from Morning Star, and The ladies from DRS Designs. Of course, they all had beautiful stamps that I could not resists.

On Saturday night, my nephew, came to spend a few days. He needed a card for his Grandpa K's birthday. I wanted to show you the card he made.

Pretty nice, isn't it? He used Stampin' Up and My Sentiment Exactly stamps, Old Olive and black CS, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip ink from SU. That brown paper in the background is dry embossed. I am sure Grandpa will just love getting this card. That's all for me today. Hope you have a great day.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Don't you just love Endless Creations. Some of my favorite stamps are from there. Love the way her images use chalk. Such a different look. Enjoy your haul!!! ~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to Robin: Yes, I do love Endless Creations. I picked up some really cute flowers this year to work with the mason jar I bought last year. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.