Popping in to share two beach themed projects made with stamps from the Technique Junkies June Release. I am still working full out on my landscaping project. The beds are starting to look good. The new sod looks really great. Have to water a lot right now though. We have not had any rain in two weeks!
On to the cards:
I used the large background stamp on cream and pink CS. I added a little color on the first card and fun beachy sentiments to both.
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento/ Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up) and Rhubarb Stalk Memento
CS: Cream, rose, and Cocoa/ White and Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up)
Wink of Stella Brush Pen
- Stamp Pebble Beach on cream CS with Rich Cocoa Ink
- Add to a cocoa CS card base
- Color a few of the shells with the Wink of Stella pen
- On rose CS stamp the sentiment and add to the card
- Tie pink ribbon in bow and add to card
- Make a card base from Blushing Bride CS
- Stamp Pebble Beach with Blushing Bride ink on white CS
- Wrap the pink twine around card and tie
- Tie a shell charm to the twine
- Stamp the sentiment with Rhubarb Stalk ink on Blushing Bride CS
- Cut into shape of tag and add behind the shell charm
- Add stamped piece to card with dimensional adhesive
Great new stamps from Technique Junkies!! Friday is the July New Release Blog Hop!! Lots of fab new stamps!! Stop back Friday to check out my first project of the month. Wow! Can't believe we are half way through the year already!! Time sure flies when you are having fun. I will also have some pics of the landscaping project. So happy you stopped by today!