Welcome to my first post for the Lost Coast Designs Skellie Fest and Skull Appreciation Event on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Blog-- check out the blog for all the details.
Here are two of my projects.
Stamps: Skull Flourish and Broken Letters Set from Lost Coast Designs (on extra samples: Flying Skull from Carmen's Veranda)
Ink: Card #1--Poppy Parade and Old Olive from Stampin Up; Card #2--Old Olive (SU) and Onyx Black Versa Fine
CS: Old Olive, white, black, med green
- Make card bases from Old Olive CS: one in a square and one in a torn rectangle
- On White CS stamp the Broken Words in Old Olive ink stamping off once for card #1
- Stamp the Skull Flourish in Poppy Parade and black ink -make one for each card base
- Add a layer of black CS to each stamped piece
- Add them to the card bases
- Add Washi tape to card #1
- Add two torn strips of CS to base of card
- Add ribbon tied in knot
Here are three additional ideas for stamping the skulls with the Broken Letters Set:
Stamping was done in brown inks and black for the Flying Skull
Inks: Caramel for Letters and brown for Skull Flourish
Inks: Old Olive and brown
Lots of ideas for stamping with skulls! Be sure to check out the Portal to creativity for the event info and link up a project (using skulls or skeletons-any stamp company allowed) There is a gift certificate for one winner!!
See you Saturday for my next Skeleton project with stenciled accents. Hope you enjoy our scary event and come and play along. Have a super day.