In honor of Father's Day this weekend, Lost Coast Design Team is showcasing masculine projects. For all the info on this special event, check out the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Blog. You can see all the design team projects there.
For my masculine nostalgic project, I used two stamps and a gray/black color pallet.
Stamps: Milo and Raphael from Lost Coast Designs; Argyle Background from Carmen's Veranda
Ink: Black and Gray Flannel Memento
CS: white, white textured, gray, and black
- Make a card base from gray CS and add a layer of black CS
- On white textured CS, stamp the Argyle Background with Gray Flannel ink and add to card
- Wrap gray ribbon around card and tie in bow
- On white CS, stamp Milo and Raphael with black ink
- Add a layer of black CS and add to card with dimensional adhesive
Thanks for dropping in! I am working away on my huge landscaping projects. I will have pictures at some point. So, pretty busy here! Landscapers brought in dirt and laid sod this week. Now, time for me to get the shrubs in. Hope you are having a great weekend!! Love ya