Popping in between working in the yard to share this sweet card using a photo stamp from Lost Coast Designs. I stamped several different stamps to create an interesting background.
Stamps: Rose Boy, ATC Border Set, Rustic Checkerboard Border, Fern Background all from Lost Coast Designs
Ink: Teal Zeal and Rich Cocoa Memento; Baja Breeze Stampin' Up
CS: White, brown, dark teal, and Baja Breeze
- Make a card base from brown CS
- Cut a layer of Baja Breeze CS and stamp the fern Background and Rustic Checkerboard with Baja Breeze ink; add a few more of the Checkerboards in Rich Cocoa ink
- Add to card base
- Stamp the ATC border on white CS and again on scrap paper (use as a mask) with Teal Zeal ink
- On the scrap paper Border, cut out the center of the ATC Border and place over the ATC border (as a mask) stamped on CS; stamp Rose Boy with Rich Cocoa ink
- Layer on dark teal CS and add to card
- Add two different laces and tie a knot in the seam binding
Super cute!! Would be cute for any occasion or Father's Day too. I like the look of layering the background stamps. I really enjoying stamping in that manner. I can create my own decorative paper.
We have lots of fun things coming up this month from Lost Coast Designs. Skellie Fest and Skull Appreciation Blog Hop starts June 4! Lots of bones...lol There will be inspiration projects and prizes. See you then!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!! Love ya