Thursday, June 23, 2016

Keep Sailing Along with Technique Junkies

Hello Everyone!
I am still very busy working on my landscaping project.  But, I just had to take some time out to work with another of the Technique Junkies June New Releases!  I made a nautical themed card in white and shades of blue.





Make It: 

  • Make a card base from medium blue texture CS
  • Cut the white CS larger than the image and stamp Keep Sailing with navy ink
  • Layer with navy CS and add to card base


  • Wrap two blue ribbons around bottom of card
Super cute!!  I think this would be a sweet birthday or encouragement card.  And, what about a card for a baby boy??  Hmmm. I think so..... Darling!
Thanks for stopping by today.  I will have two more beach/ocean themed projects next week! So, stop by for that.  Hope your day is super nice.   Love ya
Karen  

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! Great quiet color palette as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.